onsdag 18 maj 2011

English speaking and a motherfucking cock-sucking VG!

I got a straight VG on the English National tests. I was so angry and so disappointed, I really thought I had a chance at this! It's so irritating, I was 6 points from a MVG. Why didn't I pay more attention or just was better at it! And I know that writing will go really bad, it felt bad when I handed it in. We have the last test on friday, speaking. And I'm really nervous, nowadays my English speaking is so bad! I start to stutter and don't find the words, just gets quiet or let someone else speak instead. And I really want to impress my English teacher but I promise you I can kiss that MVG good-bye from now on.
I usually will try not to curse to much in English, because it's a bad habit and hard to get away. But right now I feel like this: FUCK!
Promise I won't say it anymore, Jesper.

One good thing is that I ran "Vårruset" two days ago and I managed to run the whole thing (5 km) nonstop on 35 minutes! I felt really energetic and just kept going. Drottninggatan was pretty tough, but still, it went fine. And then we got our delicious picnic basket. It was a really nice evening.

The premiere is on this sunday on the museum of art, I can't believe it. Right now I just like to get it overwith. My monologue is so long, it'll take forever!
Also there's nothing on TV anymore..

At least this cheers me up!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar