tisdag 3 maj 2011

There's a lot to do right now...

We just got this pile of assignments that needs to get done before summer. At least one thing in each subject, and every day from now on, I need to dedicate at least two hours to studying. No weekends from now on, this will be my fulltime job.
Here's what's needed to get done:

- Study math for national test
- Read an English novel
- Write an essay in social studies
- Study for English national tests
- Memorize and prepair the monologues
- Prepair for the Swedish report
- Study for the test in modern art
- Study for the test in social studies
- Study for the test in psychology
- Write the theatre diary
- Have a life!

If something comes up in athletics as well, I don't know what I'll do. It's crazy I tell you!

I better go study some math, translate some words into English and read "Girlfriend in a coma". It better be an exciting book, or else I don't know that to do.
Maybe I'll pop in some words of the day later, if there's time.
Bye bye, butterflies!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar