tisdag 10 maj 2011

Girlfriend in a coma

Nowadays I really prefer reading English litterature and it feels nice now when there's a flow. I also feel like I'm doing something useful as well.
Right now we're reading an English novel in English class and I'm reading "Girlfriend in a coma" by Douglas Coupland. And it's really affecting me in  a way a book has never done before. I'm getting scared about falling in to a coma and never waking up again. Also this girl has a baby, while in her coma, and the story is told by her boyfriend who made her pregnant on their first try, in a ski hill!
I wished I had more time to read, I'm not even trough half of it. Also it needs to get done in a few weeks.
If you get some extra time, please read it. And in that case, in English.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar