torsdag 2 juni 2011

I really shouldn't be having a blog

I'm just really bad at updating, I just like to read other blogs rather than my own. Well, at least there are some good things to mention.
De Geergymnasiet won the dogdeball yesterday at Gymnasieslaget. That our danceteam didn't won is just ridicoulus.
I passed Math B this year, feels amazing!
My MVG in English B has flown out of the window, bye bye!
I'm mostly home alone these days since mom and dad rather sleeps out on the countryside. I'm longing to live alone! (In a much smaller apartment since this is a bit scary when it gets dark. But if someones outside the window I apparently are dreaming. Not many people climb six floors up. Or do they?!)

I need more pictures and I think that I'll have some after tonight because we are going to Mirjam for a party tonight. And Linus and I were allowed to borrow mom's car so then I can bring my camera without having to carry everything around. My mom's great! Remember that!
Have a nice evening everybody. (I'll try)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar