söndag 1 maj 2011

Almost freezing to death

I got out and ran this morning, 1,5 lap around Strömmen. But I forgot something: it was a lot warmer last week! I was wearing my Nike pants, that breaths and let's everything just go trough. And a collegejacket. My body feels now no limit for heat, I just want more and more. My skin gets dehydrated from the water in the shower and I could use a bath in body lotion. Hot body lotion of course.
I will warm my body by finishing my report about fashion and study more about generations and all such things. I really should be starting my essay in social studies as well.
There's a lot going on right now.

At least I can warm myself with the feeling of my new skirt that my mother bought me yesterday. I love it so much!

No, let's focus! Time for summarizing! Have a nice (and hopefully warmer soon) day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar