måndag 9 maj 2011

Things are getting better...

Thank God, now most of the things for the shows at The museum of art. Our poster's done, shows and rehearsals might actually work, after all. Sure, we got a millions to do besides that, but at least most of the practical things are done. Good job, group!

Did you hear about Ola Lindholm? Would that man be taking drugs? The guy I remember from "Myror i brallan", one big profile for our youth, is taking drugs and getting caught? Personally I don't believe it, after reading his blog. http://www.olalindholm.blogspot.com/
He has an annoying voice and such, but still, I guess he his a good guy. He seemed nice, when he lead "Wildkids". After all, he was pretty much all over TV when we were younger...
Hope justice beats the falsehood.
Some of you might know that I'm trying to stay of sweets for a month and it's not going well. I'm cheating with other stuff than just candy. Everyone knows chocolate is my biggest desire and I'm having a hard time staying away from it, just because I got so much of my favourite chocolate at home after a big sale at Netto.
I really need to pull myself together, I'm acting ridiculously childish. I can live my life without it!
You know I weight 10 kg more when I started upper secondary school and I never want to get that big again. And for the record, I'm running "Vårruset" in one week. 5 km! We'll see how that'll turn out.

Keep staying healthy, and keep listen to Veronica Maggio!
"Satan i gatan", I love it!

Falsehood = osanning

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar