torsdag 28 april 2011

If I had the money

Everything I want for myself cost a fortune. I want to travel, buy expensive clothes, expensive magazines, live at fancy hotels and buy presents for everyone. I want to have a good education, perhaps abroad and that cost as well. And I really don't have a lot of money. 1050 kronor a month, just like every other students my age (unless they're spoiled by their parents). That's why it's really nice to find cheap and beautiful items that makes me happy (at least for a while).
Today me and Linus went to Hageby Centrum for their one year anniversary. And there I found one thing that I first regretted but later enjoyed. It was the book "1000 places to see before you die". It's a guide over remarkable places worth seeing. And that's one, just one, of the reasons I'd like to go travel a little more today.
We later went to "Myrorna" because Linus wanted to look for an outfit for our monologue project at The museum of Art. And they just got in some brand new shoes, and I found one pair for only 50 kronor. I got them right away and I really like them. Maybe I have to live a little bit parsimonious for the rest of the month, but at least it made me happy. For a while.

They might look brown, but they're actually yellow.




Parsimonious = snålt

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar