tisdag 26 april 2011

In some way, I just feel done with school by now

I will soon be finishing my 11th year in school, and that is with no finished education, which means a job is hard to find. Which means I have to go to university.
Maybe I'd like to go the estate agent education at Malmö Högskola but I don't know. Yesterday, I saw this school for courier abroad which seemed interesting. But I don't know. They say aim for the stars, and maybe that's what I need to do. Actually, tourism is a subject I'd really like to learn more about. And also I wished that someone could just magically inplant Spanish in to my head and then I knew it. I'm working hard on my English, I should be working twice as hard in Spanish but there's just no time!
So many dreams, so little time. Maybe I should just venture to take over and the world, and rule it. Where's the university with that education?

Me llamo Sally y yo tengo muchos sueños = My name is Sally and have a lot of dreams


Picture by Sally Mann.
A photographer named Sally is worth attention

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar