tisdag 19 april 2011

The first and perhaps most important inlay of all

My name is Sally and my goal for English B is to get a MVG. My (gorgeus) English teacher says I'm close to it, but I need to develop my writing and vocabulary. That's why I thought of the idea of starting an English blog. I hope this will help me write a whole lot more in English and by that improve my sentences and texts. When I use a word even I needed to look up in the dictionary, I will underline that word and put the meaning of it at the bottom of the inlay.

As a start I thought I'd write a bit about my present project in a course called modern art. I've decided to write about the biggest fashion lines and designers, and what their signatures are. I'm writing about Dior, Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli and Ralph Lauren. The project has to be done in a week and really don't have a lot of time on my hands.
So what is the signatures of these great designers? I decided to go deep into the spring collections and I'm reading Vouge like crazy. You can borrow British Vouge from the library for free for a week and that's what I'm doing right now. There I can look at the ads and by that find out how the designers were thinking this season. Also I use Internet to find out more about the past, present and future looks of this fabulous fashion gurus.
Some are really easy like Chanel (which use a special fabric for most of their garments) and Roberto Cavalli (who is really in to animal print, mostly from snakes, and fringe)
I need to hurry up with this assigment in order to get it done. I've got one rapport and one powerpoint to do, preferably before easter.

Have a nice day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar