söndag 24 april 2011

The Notebook

Right now I'm reading the novel "The notebook" by Nicholas Sparks. I must say I'm loving it so far. I yet haven't seen the movie and I'm looking forward to it. The book is just what I like: A lovestory with difficulties and limitations. It's about 250 pages long, just enough, because I'm having a hard time finishing a long book when I know there's a lot more left to read while reading the book. I know the movie is loved by a big audience and I hope the movie won't disappoint me after I finished the book.
I recommend this book for people that need to read to practice their English, such as I have to. There are simple diauloges and my only issue with the book so far is that their using American English. I know that it's not a great difference but I do get a little bit irritated when they use words as "color" instead of "colour" or put Z in many words. For me, I enjoy British English and the British accent.
And speaking of that, I'm longing to go to London again.

Me and Linus took the first dip in the ocean yesterday and it was so cold it hurt. But I'm glad we did it. I believe it's the earliest dip I've ever taken.
I hope you don't follow my example and stay inside, the weather is just lovely and we have to enjoy it while we can. Have a sunny day, everybody. And remember, Easter ain't over and there is still a lot of candy out there to be eaten.

Goodbye!

Limitations = begränsningar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar