onsdag 20 april 2011

working as a telemarketer

...and quitting as a telemarketer. For three days I stood out, I hated that place. My job was to sell underwear to men over the phone, and I tell you, it didn't go well. I sold two pairs of underwear and one pair of socks on three days. And not only did I hate the job, just sitting on a chair and call phone number after phone number, but I also hated the boss. He seems sleazy and I have no idea what he and the arabic girl were doing when they both went away to another room for a while. He seems like the kind of guy who could pay a little bit extra for a blowjob. I really hope not.
I had enough when he passed me, touched my shoulder and asked "did you only got those numbers that aren't being answered?". Shut up, you dirty old man and get out of my face, I thought over and over, angrily in my head. So me and Adela (the girl who also started working this week) packed our stuff and I told him "Me and Adela are quitting on immediate effect" and so we went.
I'm pretty sure he got angry but I really don't care, because he can sit in that apartment and look over his slaves. I'm not one of them anymore. Thank God.

Have a nice day!

Immediate effect = omedelbar verkan  (direkt översatt, bör nog inte användas formellt. Use immediatly instead.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar