onsdag 29 juni 2011

Even if the evenings are a bit lonely sometimes...

and even if every sound in the apartment is the sound of a murderer, it's a bit funny that the weather always gets great. Too cold to be sitting in the balcony, too tired to even stay awake. The weather has been nice these last few days, I've been to Malmö and had myself a little vacation with the family. I'm longing to meet Linus again (even though we just met three days ago!) and longing to no longer be sleeping alone in my bed.
We got a pretty nice view from our kitchen window, and that's were the sun goes down. And as I said, the weather is always perfect in the evenings just about when the sun goes down. It's a bit calming to have it there with me, in these lonely times. Oh, all the things I'd do for a job right now.

Anyway, I will be putting up some pictures at my niece Lexie later but right now you'll be wishing you'd be here with me, watching the sunset from my kitchen window. (Unless you're at Peace & Love of course)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar