fredag 17 juni 2011

so this is summer vacation?

This morning I woke up, feeling rested, and I just needed to open my eyes a millimetre when I knew: I won't be doing anything today. It really sunk in when I got up and looked outside the window. Rain is pouring down and I closed the window, the chilly wind found is way inside my room when I pulled up the curtain. This is a day to just sit inside, waiting for hunger so that I can eat (my biggest pleasure) and rolling my thumbs. I already know my evening is doomed to be home related since I've got time in the laundry room tonight.

Should this be a great way to start my summer vacation? I don't think so. I guess I just will be heading to the library, see if there's any interesting books or magazines that I'd like to borrow. Also I need to pay my debt for lending in Vogue one day late (10 kr).

Hopefully rest of the weekend will offer some great adventures, maybe meeting up with Oscar and Malin tomorrow. We're hoping for better weather then!
Have a great summer, guys! I'm looking forward to third grade with joy! TTYL

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar