torsdag 9 juni 2011

Feels so nice to be done!

So I'm done, I think. Every assignment, all of those that I cursed just a few weeks ago are now done! Just that last assignment in English that I'll be writing tomorrow morning.
Although I'm not pleased with my grades. I will talk to my dramateacher tomorrow, I'm hoping for a MVG since I won't be getting it in any other subject. I got a VG in both athletics and dance! I don't know what it is, they just say that I've been developing. "You've really been blossoming, Sally!". Apparently not enough! I really thought I had a chance in both those subjects, and in English but that has flown out the window.
It really sucks because everything is just going down, everyone else manage to get MVG's in all of their subjects and I hate to get that stupid VG! I want to be the best! Why can't they see how hard I'm trying?!

In a way i just want to study more, since I'm don't have a job this summer, and in another I just want to get the hell of there as quickly as possible. Envious of all those people graduating in just a week. I believe I just want it to be over...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar