tisdag 12 juli 2011

It's all about hard work!

Congratulation, all you guys I know that know are carrying around a drivers licence! I'm really proud of you! My birthday's November 27 so I have to wait some months before it's my turn. I've just started driving with mom and dad and everything's still really scary and hard. Engine breakdown after engine breakdown, before I get away. In 20 km/h. I really do need to drive a lot more before putting myself behind the wheel in a car at Haga Trafikskola.

It's all about hard work!

Today I'll be leaving Norrköping for a while and head off for Söderköping, meeting up with Oscar and Malin! Hopefully we'll have a great evening and because of a ridiculous bus schedule I'll be staying the night at Oscar. Yesterday, hopefully, I will join mom and dad out in the country house, perhaps drive a bit more.


Have a nice one, you guys!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar