onsdag 20 juli 2011

It's the end of an era...

As Carrie from "Sex and the city" might have said it. Now it's done, it's all over. I've seen the last Harry Potter movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2".
I can't believe it's the end. Somehow I don't want it to end! For half of my life, Warner Bros. has been spitting out new scenes from this spectacular world that we all so desperately (well, at least all HP-fans) wants to be a part of! Imagine being inside that world, living and doing everything that they do. I still remember lines from the first movie clearly in my head (in Swedish since the movie was dubbed). And perhaps after the fifth movie I was caught. Before that, I was just a kid watching these movies because I, simply, just liked to watch movies.

May I say this last movie was the answer to many questions (well, actually, I've read the book but still!). I loved it! I loved the scenery, the actors, the effects, the music, everything! Maybe it's not the best movie I've ever seen, and not the best Harry Potter movie, but right now I'm just caught up in this world, wishing I also got a letter from Hogwarts when I turned eleven.

Of course all of this is wishes and hopes, but maybe, on some level, there's is another world somewhere. Perhaps on another planet, or maybe all of us has a world of our own. However, the world of Harry Potter has ended and is now only able to be enjoyed over and over again. Nothing new, no secrets. Just eight fantastic movies!

So thank you J.K Rowling. Thank you, British film industry for all your marvelous work and thank you, British actors! What would the film industry be without you?

What's next?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar